This place was lovely! We came here for dinner on a Friday night. Though it’s a popular place, the wait was only about 5 minutes and it was well worth it. Friendly staff who know their wines, delicious food, and cool atmosphere. Was perfect for a dinner for two, but looks like it would be a fun place to have a group dinner also.
What we had:
- Oysters – I think they are gross (in general, not just here), but McKay really like them though he did say they were fishier than the oysters he’s used to.
- “Fish Fingers” sashimi King Fish on garlic toast with Cuttlefish ceviche – this is there signature dish that everyone raves about. Everyone is right. Yummy.
- Steamed Pulled Pork Bun – this was my favorite thing we had (besides dessert of course). It was the most basic, but the flavor is just so delicious – juicy with a little bit of spicy + doughy steamed bun – Mmmm!
- Scallops that were too complicated to describe
- The Banana Split for dessert – not a typical banana split – cream flan, dulce de leche ice cream ginger biscuit and bananas – so good.